Home » Editor’s Letter

Editor’s Letter

by Nayaswami Naidhruva

Dear Friends,

As we near the end of 2013, we are pleased to offer articles that respond to common spiritual interests and needs. Swami Kriyananda’s lead article, “Are Self-Definitions Holding You Back?” clarifies a very important subject, and gives many examples of how easy it is to adopt limiting self-definitions, despite our best intentions.

“Resurrect Your Mind from Mental Laziness,” by Paramhansa Yogananda urges us to break through our inner resistances and to meet whatever challenges we now face by making full use of the unlimited mental power implanted in us as souls.

On a different note, two other articles offer inspiring accounts of God’s loving assistance in time of need. “Miracles and Answered Prayers,” excerpted from Asha Praver’s new book, presents true stories of divine intervention when we remember to ask for help — and sometimes even when we forget.

Similarly, Mary Kretzmann’s interview shares not only key turning points in her evolution as a healer, but also her experiences of God’s readiness to heal illnesses and remove obstacles, when karmically appropriate.

Please don’t overlook this year’s Christmas gift — Swami Kriyananda’s beautiful slide show, “Different Worlds,” which includes photos sensitively depicting the many levels of consciousness in people throughout the world.

Our blessings are with you as we move forward into the New Year.

With joy,

Nayaswami Naidhruva

12 Comments »

• raju pokhrel says:

i love meditation.

• Gopal says:

I love the site. It’s extremely well done, inspiring and a delight to read.

• Laura Hermann says:

Thank you for editing and compiling these inspiring articles and for making them so easy to print. Now I can and do, print out articles I want to share with others who don’t tend to read articles online.
    Namaste, Laura

• Karuna says:

Namaste Nayaswami Naidhruva!
    Thank you for this beautiful body of work you are helping to support!
    I truly believe it is a gift to be able to do God’s work through our hands and touch other people by this transformational work!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

• Nakin Lenti says:

Dear Karuna,
      Thank you for your kind words. It is my joy to serve you and others through Clarity Magazine.
      Many blessings, Naidhruva

• Bhakti says:

I am so thrilled with Clarity Online that I hardly know which way to turn when I enter the home page. So many wonderful and inspiring stories and articles all in one place! Many thanks for such a wonderful resource, which keeps us all connected and inspired in Master, our Paramgurus and our spiritual family. Blessings, Bhakti.

• Curt Dillion says:

I first met Swami Kriyananda in Seattle in 1993 when he was speaking at an event which featured five different authors. I went to the event specifically to hear him speak, as I had been a member of SRF since 1966, and was aware of who he was.

The stage had a dark blue curtain for a background. When Swami Kriyananda came on stage he was wearing a white suit. Almost immediately I could see a large golden aura emanating from him. It was gorgeous. Above his head it came to a point. I described it as a crown to the friend who was with me.

Of course, I had to meet him after that experience. I’ve been a member of the Ananda community since that time. I hosted a meditation group led by John Lente for awhile, but I’m mostly alone in my spiritual practices now. This digital magazine is a link I will appreciate very much.

It was an interesting “coincidence” that the very next day, in a book I was reading about the Dali Lama, the aura of a saint was described as a beautiful golden flame. What I had seen the day before fit that description perfectly.

• Ajay Sharma says:

This is a lovely place.
    May God bless all who were involved in making this possible.
    Ajay

• Dave B. says:

Great job on the new website Naidruva, Nakin and Jagrav! It’s beautiful, easy to navigate, and a fantastic treasure trove of inspiration!

• Don Angold says:

Having easy access to all the articles of Clarity magazine since 2000, as well as many features of Ananda, is a wonderful resource. Keep up the good work.

• Alfreda Weiss says:

I love that back issues are available. I have saved my Clarity Magazines for years, but having them in this easy-to-access format is wonderful. Thanks for all your good work!

• Jack B says:

The new Clarity Magazine online looks great–thank you!

-Jack
    Grand Junction, CO

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: